Stay fair - only a few rules!
You may not...
- ...remove copyright and license notices
- ...include weather maps or media directly
- ...create own map collections based on Meteopool data/media
- ...cause high traffic by integrating media into your own programs or by intervening in the update intervals of the website
- ...divert data and information and publish them
You may... (+exceptions from "You may not...")
- ...include screenshots/saves of the website or weather maps with reference
- ...create marks in screenshots or saves for documentary purposes
- ...directly link or include the GFS weather maps as a screenshot
- ...include the homepage weather within the legal terms (refer to Homepage weather page)
- ...always set a link to us and use our logo for this puprpose
- Feel free to ask us, if you need a permit for a special usage not listed above.
- You always have to mention Meteopool as the reference and -if possible- set a direct link to us
- If third party references are mentioned, they have to be forwarded and may not be removed
We are conform with the laws of the European Union and inform about the existance of so called tracking cookies.
It involves stored informations that are used in advertising networks and statistics. Since we use Google products only, we can provide central information referring to the Google article about data usage by Google.
Which cookies are set?
- Cookies which do not need to be accepted according to EU guidelines
- Cookies which have to be accepted according to EU guidelines
- Tracking cookies for Google Adsense and Google Analytics
- Status: Note is shown on every page (implicit optin)